time to stop trying to earn other's favor
Yep, you heard it hear first. I'm going to aim for some new year resolutions mid year :)
The past few weeks have been rough and through it I find myself reverting to some old habits of trying to earn other people's favor. The more I put myself out there the more I find myself alone. So here's to ending that nonsense! I think it's made me borderline depressed and that's not where I want to be.
Time to get ready for bed! :)
The past few weeks have been rough and through it I find myself reverting to some old habits of trying to earn other people's favor. The more I put myself out there the more I find myself alone. So here's to ending that nonsense! I think it's made me borderline depressed and that's not where I want to be.
Time to get ready for bed! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home