oh boy
yes, i am reminded of days past when i was a student. i remember having a paper due and either waiting till the very last minute (most of the time it fell into this category) or asking for extension (which did not occur as often as some would like to believe it did).
well, i can't really ask for an extension for this talk, so i have two choices: either work on it early or work on it at the last minute and it will suck. i'd like to work on it sooner, but i'm a little stuck. so please pray any one who grazes this entry with idle eyes and time to kill.
well, i can't really ask for an extension for this talk, so i have two choices: either work on it early or work on it at the last minute and it will suck. i'd like to work on it sooner, but i'm a little stuck. so please pray any one who grazes this entry with idle eyes and time to kill.

1 Comments:
At 11:46 AM,
Alyzzle said…
You know you always got extensions on your papers! I'm not bitter or anything. I'll be praying for your talk. I wish I could be there.
Post a Comment
<< Home